About "Hydrangea Bengkung Belly Bind"...
Is there a flower more colorful and magical than the Hydrangea? They really are almost alien with their variant of colors, bright hues, and massive blooms! My grandmother used to grow them and these were the colors of her variety of Hydrangea. This color combination is a little nostalgic for me... and yet always makes me think of bright sunny days, the smell of fresh blooms, and the light, carefree feeling of being a young girl blooming along side all these magnificent flowers!
This exclusive and proprietary, hand blended color of Art of Natural Wellness, is a combination of dark and light blues, cool-toned blue/purples, and grey
- Made from 100% unbleached cotton muslin and hand dyed.
- Hand-dyed with non-toxic, 100% vegan dyes.
- Approximately 17 yards long (easily cut to appropriate size in order to accommodate your changing postpartum body).
- Approximately 9 inches wide.
Should you choose to upgrade to the set, it includes:
- 4 oz. jar of Healing Alchemy Organic Firming & Tightening Belly Balm. No mixing with a carrier, no mess, and no ingredients to stain your bind or clothing - ready to use. Learn more about our balm here.
- Sewn cotton under cloth. Some women like to use the under cloth in between the balm and the bind to keep their bind from getting oil on it. You certainly don't need to use it but you have it just in case!
17 yard binds (standard size) - US women's waist up to sizes 16 - 18. No maximum height.