About "Moonflower Bengkung Belly Bind"...
This whimsical and ethereal flower blooms only at night. A climbing vine that is lovely on its own but the magic happens at moonlight. My mom grew Moonflowers throughout my childhood and they never stopped enchanting me with their twilight blooms.
This exclusive and proprietary, hand blended color of Art of Natural Wellness, is a warm purple/grey and soft pink.
- Made from 100% unbleached cotton muslin and hand dyed.
- Hand-dyed with non-toxic, 100% vegan dyes.
- Approximately 17 yards long (easily cut to appropriate size in order to accommodate your changing postpartum body).
- Approximately 9 inches wide.
Should you choose to upgrade to the set, it includes:
- 4 oz. jar of Healing Alchemy Organic Firming & Tightening Belly Balm. No mixing with a carrier, no mess, and no ingredients to stain your bind or clothing - ready to use. Learn more about our balm here.
- Sewn cotton under cloth. Some women like to use the under cloth in between the balm and the bind to keep their bind from getting oil on it. You certainly don't need to use it but you have it just in case!
17 yard binds (standard size) - US women's waist up to sizes 16 - 18. No maximum height.